Sunday, September 21, 2014

Perfect scrambled eggs

 Most people love scrambled eggs. I'ved only had a couple of guests over the past twenty years who didn't. My theory is that they never tasted any that were perfectly prepared . A couple of rules will help to produce a delicious product with the right texture, which is one of the most important elements of the perfectly scrambled egg. We have pretty much perfected them here at the Aleksander House over the years.

I found a wonderful video which does a great job of explaining exactly how to make wonderful scrambled eggs. For the most part, it's exactly the way I've been making them since I discovered(years ago) that adding milk was the wrong thing to do. If you absolutely have to increase the end product, ass a small amount of heavy cream or sour cream. And, btw, I always add cheese. Philadelphia Cream cheese with chives and onion is a great choice , as is cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment